Warm power, noble wood
Imposing, surprising, innovative, confronting. Knockonwood is the very first radiator made of wood. The beautifully designed simple yet elegant covering has been finished with the noblest veneer. Durable wood that curves gracefully along the wall. Knockonwood's warm power radiates from its Low H2O core, which guarantees energy savings and a higher warmth output. Available in 9 different types of wood.
- Completely pre-assembled casing with curved wooden shell finished in high-grade veneer.
- Low H2O technology with super conductive and ultra fast heat exchanger for low energy consumption and maximum heat emission.
- Twin Power for better compensation of the downward cold air flow next to glazed façades or ventilation grilles.
- DBE model for super-low water temperatures from 28°C.
- Suitable for an integrated valve and concealed connection.
- Safe surface temperature.
- A 30 year guarantee on the heat exchanger.